6 REASONS PERSONAL TRAINING MIGHT BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED
- You’re just getting started… and want to learn the best, safest ways to do things and learn a variety of workout routines to stay motivated.
- You have a specific illness or injury… and need a personalized program to help heal injuries and avoid future problems.
- You’re not seeing the results you want… and need professional input about your goals, what you’ve been doing, and what you can do differently.
- You’re bored with the same old routine… and want support to change the intensity or content of your workout to reignite your enthusiasm and commitment.
- You’re training for a sport or event… and need direction to help you get strong for your event without taking away from your other training and overall fitness.
- You want to learn to workout at home… and want help developing a workout that you can do at home or on the road with minimal equipment.
Make the most out of your fitness investment by enlisting the support of a personal trainer who’ll provide you with:
- An individualized fitness assessment.
- A customized exercise prescription plan.
- 1:1 workout sessions to finalize your workout Rx.
Personal Training Session Rates:
- Eight, 30-Minute Sessions; paid in full & non-refundable – $240 ($30 per session)
- Twelve, 30-Minute Sessions; paid in full & non-refundable – $336 ($28 per session)
- Eight, 60-Minute Sessions; paid in full & non-refundable – $400 ($50 per session)
Get to know your Health & Fitness Team and come and enjoy a healthier lifestyle at BODYWORKS!